Saturday, November 10, 2007

Distractions

Studying at school on a Sat is a BAD idea. In fact studying at school on most evenings is a bad idea too. There are too many people, and too many ‘events’ going on. How I wish for the quiet of the past summer! I am so distracted right now, that blogging seems like a more effective use of my time. The door to the study area keeps clicking every 5 seconds as someone is either entering or leaving. A couple of the meeting rooms are filled with study groups, and their conversation are so loud, that you can’t help but listen.. darn it, I might as well be contributing. The printer noisily churns out a document every so often. And to top it all, there is a Super Saturday Finance (cross between informational and networking) event in the foyer and the speakers' voices carry through the quiet study area. I might as well be attending.. Every half an hour I hear a clap, and a change of voice..So although it is very frustrating, the school is always buzzing with activity, and I guess that is a good thing...if only I could get some studying done though.

No comments: