Tuesday, July 31, 2007

6 weeks of freedom starts tomorrow

I’ve got the accounting final tonight, and then I’m done! I think I am going to do fine, however my reputation is on the line. :)First semester over.. I can’t believe how quickly it has passed. All the first impressions have stayed the course, and so far I am quite pleased with the program and the school. The quality of instructors has been good. The class of 2010 has got spirit and enough 'unique' characters...this definitely has made going to class fun and interesting! :)

I have already made a list of ‘fun’ things to do.. I know who does that? Only me. I have a stack of books that I can’t wait to get through!!! Will be in the burbs for most of August, sitting in someone’s backyard reading.....aah can’t wait! Also cannot wait to browse TIFF’s movie schedule, and decide which movies I am going to see at the film festival in September.

I have to wake up early tomorrow morning, as I am going up North for a mini break. That is going to be tough, as we are all going out tonight after the exam. Good thing I’m not driving.....I can sleep on the ride up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm our class is filled with unique characters.. hmm am I one of them?
ok so i am still denying any involvement in distributing past paper solutions..!!!! so should I still apologize? okie I will,perhaps on our next walk in the area you deemed 'too touristy'

- V

Bridget Jones said...

V - I refuse to answer the first question on grounds that it might be held against me later. You are off the distribution list!! You might get back on with a few bribes.. ;)

Anonymous said...

lol well you just answered the question smarty pants...
hmm so what are these bribes you are talking about....i guess i have to use my creative ways to bribe my way back into the distribution list!

V